My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 25 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
+ 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
+ 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
+ 1/4 c. butter, softened
+ 1 tsp. vanilla
+ 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar, sifted
+ 24 ring-shaped chewy fruit snacks
+ 24 miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
+ 1 tube (19.28 g) red decorating gel
What to do:
1. Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Add dry pudding mix; mix well. Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake as directed on package for cupcakes; cool completely.
2. Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Spread onto cupcakes.
3. Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble "eyeballs."
* Substitute: Prepare using your favorite flavor of cake mix.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 280; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 40mg; Total Carbs: 40g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 31g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 280mg;