My Shopping List
Italian Cupboard Soup
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 4
Fresh Italian bread
with fresh cut up fruit
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 boneless pork chops, cubed
+ 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
+ 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can chicken broth
+ 2 Tbsp. dried minced onion
+ 1 (15 oz.) can cannellini or great Northern beans, drained
+ 8 oz. fresh spinach leaves, torn
+ parmesan cheese, grated
What to do:
1. In a deep saucepan, brown pork in a little oil; add all ingredients except spinach and cheese.
2. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 15 min.
3. Stir in torn spinach and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Top servings with grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.
* If using leftover pork browning time will be less.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Chianti, Shiraz/Syrah, Rioja/Crianza
Calories: 214; Total Fat: 4g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 35mg; Total Carbs: 27g; Fiber: 6g; Protein: 22g; Sodium: 620mg;