My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 plain bagel (3-1/2 in.), cut horizontally in half
+ 2 Tbsp. CLASSICO Traditional Pizza Sauce
+ 2 sticks KRAFT or POLLY-O Mozzarella String Cheese
+ 4 slices black olives
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
2. Spread bagel halves with sauce. Pull cheese into thin strips; place in random criss-cross fashion on tops of bagels to resemble mummy bandages. Trim ends with kitchen shears. Add olives for the eyes.
3. Place on baking sheet.
4. Bake 10 min. or until bagels are crisp and cheese is melted.
* Substitute: Prepare using a split English muffin.
* Substitute: Prepare using stuffed green olive slices.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 200; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 20mg; Total Carbs: 22g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 12g; Sodium: 520mg;