My Shopping List
Peanut Butter and Jam Delight
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 c. cold fat-free milk
+ 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
+ 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding
+ 1/2 tsp. water
+ 1/4 c. raspberry jam or preserves
What to do:
1. Blend a small amount of the milk into peanut butter in large bowl; stir in remaining milk. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
2. Stir water into jam. Spoon about 1/4 cup pudding mixture into each of 4 dessert glasses. Top with 1/2 of the jam. Repeat layers. Top with additional jam, if desired.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
* Substitute: Substitute strawberry jam or preserves for raspberry.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 190; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Total Carbs: 27g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 14g; Protein: 8g; Sodium: 450mg;