My Shopping List
Bacon-Wrapped Cowboy Hot Dogs
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 8 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, partially cooked
+ 1 pkg. (15 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Premium Jumbo Beef Franks
+ 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans, rinsed
+ 1 tomato, chopped
+ 1/2 c. chopped onions
+ 2 fresh jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
+ 8 bolillos
+ 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
+ 1 Tbsp. HEINZ Yellow Mustard
What to do:
1, Heat grill to medium heat.
2, Wrap bacon in spiral fashion around franks; secure with wooden toothpicks.
3. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until bacon is crisp and franks are heated through, turning frequently. Meanwhile, combine beans, tomatoes, onions and peppers.
4. Remove and discard toothpicks from franks. Cut long slit down top of each bolillo, being careful to not cut through to bottom. Fill with bean mixture and franks; top with mayo and mustard.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fruit to round out the meal.
* Substitute: Substitute hot dog buns for the bolillos.
* How to Partially Cook the Bacon: Place bacon in single layer on paper towel-covered microwaveable plate; cover with second paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until bacon is partially cooked but not crisp. Cool slightly.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 500; Total Fat: 24g; Saturated Fat: 9g; Cholesterol: 45mg; Total Carbs: 52g; Fiber: 5g; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 20g; Sodium: 1150mg;