My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 5 RITZ Crackers
+ 2 tsp. creamy peanut butter
+ 1 tsp. grape jelly, or any other flavor
+ 10 pieces (1 inch each) shoestring licorice
+ 2 small round candies
What to do:
1. Spread 3 of the crackers with peanut butter; spread the remaining 2 crackers with jelly.
2. Arrange crackers alternately on serving tray to resemble caterpillar, overlapping crackers slightly.
3. Decorate with shoestring licorice and candies for the "caterpillar's legs," "antennae" and "eyes."
* Substitute: Substitute PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread for the peanut butter.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 170; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Total Carbs: 18g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 6g; Protein: 4g; Sodium: 190mg;