My Shopping List
Scrambled Egg with Rice (Gluten-Free)
Courtesy of Gluten Intolerance Group
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/4 c. onion
+ 1/4 c. margarine
+ 6 eggs
+ 1/2 c. milk
+ 1 c. cheese
+ 2/3 c. cooked rice
+ salt & pepper
What to do:
1. Sauté the onion in the margarine until slightly transparent or done to your taste.
2. Beat eggs and milk until foamy.
3. Add cheese, rice, and salt and pepper to egg mixture.
4. Pour over onions and cook until eggs are cooked thoroughly.
* Courtesy of: Gluten Intolerance Group
Visit www.gluten.org to learn more about gluten intolerance.