My Shopping List
Black & Orange Spooky Cups
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 qt. (4 c.) cold milk, divided
+ 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Fudge Flavor Instant Pudding
+ 10 glasses or plastic cups (7 oz.)
+ 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
+ few drops red food coloring
+ few drops yellow food coloring
+ 10 OREO Cookies, crushed
+ 1/4 c. Halloween sprinkles
What to do:
1. Pour 2 cups of the milk into large bowl. Add dry chocolate pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spoon evenly into the glasses, filling each glass half full; set aside.
2. Add remaining 2 cups milk to separate large bowl. Add dry vanilla pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in food coloring until pudding is of desired shade of orange; spoon evenly over chocolate pudding layers. Top with crushed cookies.
3. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Top with sprinkles.
* Variation: Pudding cups can also be served frozen. Prepare in plastic or paper cups (not glass) and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 200; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Total Carbs: 36g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 29g; Protein: 4g; Sodium: 430mg;